Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > help me , please    

help me , please

rodiana
Moldova

help me , please

HI, DEAR COLLEAGUES. 
I am desperately looking for AIM HIGH 4 WORKBOOK. I would be very thankful if anybody could send it to me.
THANKS IN ADVANCE 

7 Jul 2022      

RobertGood
United States

Here are the educational updates available for the teachers and the students as well. I hope the number of people would able to grab the help to solve the problems. Really like to visit the resume help reviews blog again to explore and find solutions.

16 Jul 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

I have looked all over, but could only come up with the teacher�s book.
Sorry I could not help 

17 Jul 2022     

amelieamira777
United States

I need R Programming homework help on how to use a pipe operator. From the few resources that I have learned, pipe operators are used to making your code beautiful. Using a pipe operator can make you look professional. I want to incorporate the use of pipe operators in my codes. Can you suggest to me which is the best resource? More to that how much do you charge for statistics homework help?

17 Aug 2022     

laura63
Italy

Help, I don�t see the published activities

18 Aug 2022