Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Songs for Children    

Songs for Children

David Lisgo
Japan

Songs for Children

My friend Raymond from the Philippines used to be a professional musician, but due to COVID he transitioned to an English teacher, where he uses his musical ability to help students learn English. Please Like and Subscribe to his recently created YouTube channel, where he shares some of his children�s songs.
Here is a link to his most recent song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrRfWlufiD4

Peace,
David

7 Jul 2022      

a isabel
Portugal

I have just done it! 
Wish him lots of success! 

13 Jul 2022     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, David, long time no see.
Done. I am still enjoying the music. Nice one and nice voice. 

Hugs

Linda 

20 Jul 2022     

LunaGleason
Andorra

There are many songs for children, but not all are suitable for your child�s age. Some songs are well known for the wrong reasons, or not suitable for younger children. Check There are many songs for children, but not all are suitable for your child�s age. Some songs are well known for the wrong reasons, or not suitable for younger children. Check https://masterbundles.com/best-kids-clipart/ link for kids cliparts. You should check the lyrics and make sure that what you are listening to is at least age appropriate. link for kids cliparts. You should check the lyrics and make sure that what you are listening to is at least age appropriate.

21 Jul 2022