Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A problem with a site    

A problem with a site

dackala
Serbia

A problem with a site

Hi again! I have just come across the website https://www.gevshop.com/?category_id=2435077which is full of materials from this site. I am not sure how it is possible to report something like this?

12 Jul 2022      

kohai
Latvia

Hello Darija,

Your link leads to a shop that sells sneakers and streetwear. Why should it be reported?

12 Jul 2022     

dackala
Serbia

It is strange. When I type in Google - desserts vocabulary and click on images I get their website in the listing and when I click it it is full of images from this website. I do not see sneakers.

Here is the screenshot of what I can see: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WnojQfb6dnPpjLKaTrB54irvDVrUsvwQ/view?usp=sharing

12 Jul 2022     

kohai
Latvia

And here is what I can see:

12 Jul 2022     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I see the same as kohai, no worksheets at all.

12 Jul 2022     

douglas
United States

I too get a screen full of sneakers, but this does NOT mean this post is spam.

Dackala has blessed this site with many many lovely worksheets and was just trying to let us know of something she saw (which apparently has changed). With her long relationship with this site, I really don�t think she would try to spam it.  I would feel bad if she got pegged for posting spam, when that was obviously NOT her intention.

Fly by night web businesses often switch their content regularly to stay away from getting caught. I truly believe that at sometime this  site had worksheets.

My thoughts,
Douglas

18 Jul 2022     

L. habach
Morocco

We have known Dackala for many years. She would NEVER spam this website.

26 Jul 2022