Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why cannot I send the worksheet to this website    

Why cannot I send the worksheet to this website

nurlaily
Indonesia

Why cannot I send the worksheet to this website

I found an error to upload the worksheet in this website. Is there any solution to solve this problem?

26 Aug 2022      

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Our hope lies in Viktor, the founder of this site�

27 Aug 2022     

cipriana
Spain

I have been trying to upload some of my worksheets but I couldn`t.
I hope this problem would be solve rapidly.
Greetings. 

27 Aug 2022     

70Anatoly
Russian Federation

I have the same problem, my worksheets have been uploaded but they are not published and are still marked "Preview coming soon" for more than two weeks already.

27 Aug 2022     

noury
Tunisia

me tooooo 

29 Aug 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi everybody,
I still have problems uploading with Chrome but I just used Microsoft Edge, and not only do I get a preview, I am also able to download the worksheet.
This problem seems only to have happened since August. My advice is, to delete the worksheets you have uploaded that have no preview and cannot be downloaded, and then upload them again using Microsoft Edge. 
Best of luck!  

1 Sep 2022     

anamarbelen
Spain

Hello! I haven�t been able to upload or download anything for a long time. I have tried with Firefox, Microsoft and Internet Explorer but I haven´t been successful with any of them. The printables have very few downloads so I guess a lot of people have the same problem.

I hope Victor can help us. 

1 Sep 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi everybody,
It appears to be fixed. I can even download using chrome. Anything posted during August should be deleted and uploaded again. If you have trouble with Chrome, use Microsoft Edge and Firefox. As from September first, it all appears to work fine.

2 Sep 2022     

TeacherARG
Argentina

Hello everybody,
I keep getting a 500 error. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

6 Sep 2022     

Rob Barron
United Kingdom

Not fixed here Spinney. I can�t get my worksheet to upload for love nor money. I�ve tried with Edge instead of Chrome but it hasn�t made any difference. Rob

13 Sep 2022     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I gave up a while ago. Might have another try.
Lynne  

13 Sep 2022     

1    2    Next >