Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I have an old account with email I dont use and it has points on it    

I have an old account with email I dont use and it has points on it

MarieJaneMulley
United Kingdom

I have an old account with email I dont use and it has points on it

i cannot access my old account on here which has hundreds of points. I am no longer able to access the email account as it was a work account. Please how do I move over the points from the old account to my brand new one opened today?

1 Sep 2022      

70Anatoly
Russian Federation

I have got the same problem, there are 753 points in my old account which I can�t log in. I asked the webmaster Victor Gayol for help twice, unfortunately I haven�t got his reply so far.

1 Sep 2022     

rossman0
Peru

I have the same problem I was trying to use them and I couldn�t enter I sent an email to Victor for help but not anwer till now

2 Sep 2022     

mfraczek
France

Hello,
Have you tried changing your email adress? Click on "edit  my account" and I think you will be able to change it.

10 Sep 2022     

Nadia Yahya
Tunisia

Same here unfortunately I have an account with more than 6700 points but I forgot my passwrd :What shall I do??

19 Sep 2022