Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload not working    

Upload not working

Rob Barron
United Kingdom

Upload not working

I have tried and tried (about 7 times!) to upload a printable .doc file (I also tried as a .docx but that didn�t work either) which meets all the criteria, is my own work, is an ESL-centred text, has an answer key and so forth. Every time I have hit a �505� error and been unable to get my work up onto the ESLPrintables site. The only thing I have successfully uploaded is a photo for my profile but no printable worksheet so can�t start building my points tally so that I can benefit from other worksheets. If anyone can help and tell me what I may be doing wring, I�d appreciate it. Thanks, Rob Barron

13 Sep 2022      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi Rob,
Normally, it turns out better to use Microsoft Edge, or even firefox, rather than Chrome, to avoid errors.
However, I just downloaded yours using Chrome with no problems whatsoever. And a very nice text, too, if you don�t mind me saying so. 

13 Sep 2022     

Rob Barron
United Kingdom

Thanks for your help Spinney. I have succeeded in uploading three printables now. It takes time and patience as it never seems to work first time no matter which browser I use but hey, the internet is nothing if not temperamental at times LOL.

Glad you liked my reading text with body parts as verbs, thanks for the encouragement :)
Rob 

15 Sep 2022     

primpi
United Kingdom

dear friends i can t upload eighter i ve always uploaded using chrome and now it doesnt work waht should i do? thanks  in advance for any advice

21 Sep 2022     

primpi
United Kingdom

ive also tried uploading with micro soft 

21 Sep 2022     

noury
Tunisia

hi i can not send  my printables .please help

22 Sep 2022