Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > speaking course     

speaking course

mariem boukraa
Tunisia

speaking course

Hi , I need help . I want speaking course with video links . can anyone help me ? or send me some material to begin with. 

15 Sep 2022      

Sonn
Russian Federation

Maybe Headway or English File will be suitable.

15 Sep 2022     

kofec
Austria

Involves a smaller and often more versatile team, including general contractors, architects, and subcontractors. That requires a larger and more specialized team, encompassing architects, retaining wall experts project managers and a variety of subcontractors with expertise in specific commercial systems.

20 Nov 2023     

kofec
Austria

Diabetes has a strong genetic component, with individuals inheriting a predisposition to the disease from their parents. While genetics alone do not determine whether someone will develop diabetes, is diabetes a disability significantly influence the likelihood.

20 Nov 2023     

vinux
Svalbard

AI is making significant strides in improving diagnostic accuracy and efficiency. In medical imaging algorithms analyze complex datasets such as MRI and CT scans to is a gaming laptop worth it identify abnormalities and assist radiologists in making more accurate diagnoses.

7 Dec 2023