Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Why is my topic considered as a spam?    

Why is my topic considered as a spam?

miassa
Algeria

Why is my topic considered as a spam?

Hello every single member of this great site,
Yesterday, I published a new topic here concerning the edition of my books, I was very happy to share this great news with you, but unfortunately it was considered  as a spam and removed!!!! Really I don�t know the reason.
Can someone explain why?
Thanks in advance.

28 Oct 2022      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi. I was going to look at that and was considering downloading and giving some support but when I returned to the page it had disappeared. I would ask members to not report other members for promoting their books, whatever the rules (technically this can be done, but most of us don�t do that).
If somebody who posts their worksheets on here has made the effort to produce a published book and provides a link here, I think, as part of the same community, we should give them our support.
I am very sorry this has happened to you. You have been posting here for some time now and clearly the link you provided relates to ESL material. Some people need to take a "chill pill."

29 Oct 2022     

miassa
Algeria

Hi Spinney!! Thanks a lot for your kind answer and support. It was just to share how happy I was because I have been waiting for a long time!
again, thank you!

29 Oct 2022     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think you could post the link again.

30 Oct 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

I agree with Silvia. You could also put the link in your profile. That�s what I did, anyway. 

30 Oct 2022     

miassa
Algeria

Hello Siliva and Spinney,
Which link are you talking about, please?

31 Oct 2022     

spinney
United Kingdom

Sorry, I was talking about the link for my book. Perhaps you could put a link for buying your book into your profile, or the details of where to buy it. 

1 Nov 2022     

miassa
Algeria

Hello!
Ok I�ll mention information where to buy my book!
Thanks a lot for your support!
Have a nice day!

2 Nov 2022