Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points, points, points    

Points, points, points

pricess
France

Points, points, points

Hi everybody !

Don�t worry you�re not alone because I also sent a printable on Saturday, some people (only a few but it�s still better than none) downloaded it, and like you, I didn�t get my points. So, as someone said, we just have to wait, hoping they will come one day or another.

Pricess

6 Oct 2008      

BEA.
Belgium

Hello Princess, Hello Victor.

This is the 1st time i am writing to you concerning  points.

Saturday evening I have uploaded 2 series of flash-cards on Halloween theme. I am surprised to see that many people downloaded them. All together,l I counted 70 downloads ... but as far i got but 3 points... Unhappy

I admire this website a lot, but this points thing is a bit of a problem....

Thanks

Bea

6 Oct 2008     

borna
Croatia

Hey people,

I know it is frustrating when you see many beautiful worksheets and you can�t download then because you don�t have enough points. For those that can�t wait, send me an e-mail on [email protected], and I�ll send you some of my worksheets just to get you started and maybe then you will get some ideas to create your own worksheets! IS THIS OKAY, VICTOR?

Greetings,

Sasa

6 Oct 2008     

BEA.
Belgium

Dear Sasa... thank you so much for offering your help..The thing is we have enough points to download WS, that�s not a problem at all...
The Q was about getting the "reward" for our contribution...

Cheers.

Bea

6 Oct 2008     

miss_marina...
Chile

Thank you Sasa.

In my case, I sent two printables on Friday and I havent got my points yet. But I think it�s a collective kind of problem, so don�t worry princess.
Anyway, I want to thank Victor and all the rest of the memebers here, because the page and the atmosphere is just great. I�m just starting in the teaching world, and I�m really happy I can share what I do with other people.

So thanks.

6 Oct 2008