Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > An issue regarding uploading a worksheet for a second time when you are a new member.     

An issue regarding uploading a worksheet for a second time when you are a new member.

Redenglish
Spain

An issue regarding uploading a worksheet for a second time when you are a new member.

As a new member, with zero points,The website gives me only one worksheet per day to upload. I uploaded a worksheet, BUT I noticed that I forgot removing my name from it. SO I deleted it, thinking that I can upload it again after removing my name. But the website didn�t allow me to upload it bcz it was considered as a second worksheet in one day.. not taking in consideration that I had deleted the first one.

3 Feb 2023      

kohai
Latvia

Welcome to the site, Redenglish!

Unfortunately, that is true what you are saying. And you have to wait for a new day to upload again...

3 Feb 2023     

kwsp
United States

Hi! Like Kohai said, unfortunately that is the way it works. A future workaround is once you have uploaded your printable and see that there is a mistake, rather than immediately clicking on �Delete this printable�, fix your worksheet on your computer and then click on �Update this printable�. The site will give you the opportunity to upload the updated version of your worksheet. You can update your printable as many times as necessary without any problems.

3 Feb 2023     

FrauSue
France

Yes, kwsp�s advice is very good. The "update my printable" function allows you to correct mistakes without losing your worksheet allowance, and without losing your points once people have started downloading your sheet.

6 Feb 2023