Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ACCOUNT NO LONGER AVAILABLE HELP ME    

ACCOUNT NO LONGER AVAILABLE HELP ME

sunshine78
France

ACCOUNT NO LONGER AVAILABLE HELP ME

Hello I have been despererately trying to get in touch with Victor who has never answered any of my mails or questions about my problem. Let me explain the situation: I had an account and apparently it is still there but I cannot get any access to it: username: mamalika I have tried any thing but I get a screen message telling me that my account is no longer available although both my username and password had been saved directly onto my computer and google settings. Can anybody tell me what is going wrong and how I could possibly access my account. How can I findo which email address was associated to the account? PLease help me get my account back!!! Thanks!

6 Feb 2023      

rossman0
Peru

Dear 
It happended the same to me like 4 months ago with no reason I could not access to my account without any reason
I have just to create a new one, Saddly loosing all my points 
hUGS 

9 Feb 2023     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I have just sent you a P.M

ascincoquinas. 

11 Feb 2023