Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need help!    

need help!

class centre
Belarus

need help!

a more board term - means what?

13 Feb 2023      

jannabanna
France

Found this on internet:

Board Term means the approximate 12-month period commencing on the date of the Company�s annual meeting of shareholders at which Board members are elected or appointed for the year. 

Google has all the answers!! 

Can�t think what "a more..." at the beginning could mean?  Perhaps "a longer period?" 

Janet 

13 Feb 2023     

class centre
Belarus

thanks a lot dear Janet. but the sentenbce was - "carreer" is a more board term than "occupation" . The more I think the more I draw a conclusion that it is a misprint for broad... What do you say?

13 Feb 2023     

yanogator
United States

Yes, "broad" definitely makes more sense.

Bruce 

13 Feb 2023     

class centre
Belarus

thank you very much. it�s so good to have your support. this site always lends me a hand.

14 Feb 2023     

jannabanna
France

Totally agree with Bruce;  Maybe if you had given us the whole sentence in the first place we would have found the misprint at once.  

14 Feb 2023     

class centre
Belarus

totally agree, Jannanabanna : )but i always think that there is something i don�t know.  

15 Feb 2023