Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can �t open my account    

Can �t open my account

Richito
Spain

Can �t open my account

Hi there, Since the problem this website had a few days ago, I cannot log onto it. One week and a half ago I sent an email to the contact email provided on the website but I still haven�t got any reply. I guess Victor is busy because he has always sorted out anyone�s problems. I have also clicked on the forgot your password button so that the website forwards me my username and password - just in case I was keying it in wrong - but I still get this message: No account was found matching your username or password. Please try again Is any other member going through the same situation? Anyone can help me out try to sort it out? Thanks in advance. P.S. I have had to open a new account to post this message.

27 Feb 2023      

yesimmm
Brazil

Same here. I finally managed to log in but now I cannot download anything, so annoying

28 Feb 2023     

Richito
Spain

Thanks for your reply. How did you succeed in logging in? I still can�t and it�s so frustrating! Thanks in advance.

4 Mar 2023