Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can �t login to my account    

I can �t login to my account

demeter2023
Uruguay

I can �t login to my account

Hi, I need help. I can�t log in. I had to create 2 new accounts and with this one I was able to access. But I can�t access to my official account. It says there is no account with that mail or password. But when I ask for my password, the email that I receive has the same information I am using to log in. I have written some mails to Victor, but he is not answering. Can someone help me?

19 Mar 2023      

Richito
Spain

Same here. Even though the email the email I get has the same information I use to log in. I also wrote to Victor 3 weeks ago but I�ve got no answer yet. I�m pessimistic and I guess I will lose all my points and will have to start from scratch.

20 Mar 2023     

demeter2023
Uruguay

I believe I will abandon this page. I can�t download my own work and I had more than 11,000 points, which obviously took great work and effort to acquire. I don�t want to work a lot and in the future to have the same problem. Nobody is answering the emails. I have sent several, and still no answer. Sad to go, but I can�t lose my time.

24 Mar 2023