Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A question    

A question

meteorit91
Moldova

A question

Hello,everyone? Can anyone tell me why I can�t download my own worksheets?

5 Jun 2023      

jfaraujo
Portugal

The same thing has been happening to a lot of people, me included.
If you�re using Google Chrome, try using Microsoft Edge. It worked for me! 

7 Jun 2023     

thom144e
China

Sorry for posting this here, but I can not start a new post or line of questioning.  the capcha does not work. So this is as close to topic as I can get.  hope webmaster sees this and answers !

I found one of my worksheets here!!! is it common for eslprintables.com to sell? or share our material? since I must have points to use the material on this site it seems a bit unfair to just give mine away without giving me credit/points here.
https://cn.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=d1TWEw5%2f&id=31BE29CFAB13B44CBB6A90F448B43B9AEB79D362&thid=OIP.d1TWEw5_15v37Eu8qLrKogHaKe&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.eslprintables.com%2fpreviews%2f872689_1-Is_Are.jpg&exph=1169&expw=826&q=is+are+worksheet&FORM=IRPRST&ck=9E09FC6D6A57D5AF95241E6C4C176151&selectedIndex=57&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

7 Jul 2023     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Thomas,
ESLPrintables do not sell or share the materials posted on this site. That is not your case as well. The link provided by you leads to the image/thumbnail of your worksheet (By the way, to the watermarked one, so I do not think anyone will try to use it as a worksheet.) The information says that it is possible to find the worksheet on eslprintables.com and also says who the author is ("Is Are - ESL worksheet by thom144e"). People can download a full-quality worksheet only from your account on the ESLP site. Actually, the fact that your worksheet is searchable and foundable on the Internet works as an advertisement and you should not worry about that. 

But if you see your worksheets posted/sold on other sites without your permission, without your name on it or even under the other person�s name, you should submit a DMCA takedown request.

Best,
kohai

8 Jul 2023