Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Lost my points    

Lost my points

paufran
Chile

Lost my points

Hi everybody, I lost all of my points and contributions...Do you know why this happen?

5 Jun 2023      

Lucasmith5637
Albania

Salesforce Integration stands out due to its extensive customization options, empowering businesses to personalize their integration according to their precise requirements. Salesforce Integration grants businesses the flexibility to select the data and systems they wish to connect and determine the preferred method of connection.

6 Jun 2023     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Paufran, I have not heard of this happening before. Contact the web manager. 

7 Jun 2023     

rguillot
France

The same has happened to me and esl does not recognize my password even though they confirmed it by e-mail. I had to register under a different name to be part of the team again !

8 Jun 2023     

demeter2023
Uruguay

I had the same problem and this is my new account. I talked with people from the website but they couldn�t solve the problem.

9 Jun 2023     

ZAKARYA
Albania

I had worse than your problem a few year ago. I couldn�t get access to my account. I went crazy and tried to contact the admin of this site, but it was in vain. I had only one choice: forget about that account with all the points and start over!!!!

12 Jun 2023     

kohai
Latvia

If you, like me, had registered on ESLP before 2015, you might try to search in your old e-mails for the very first message from ESLPrintables.com called Welcome to ESLprintables.com. In that e-mail, you will find your username, password and the activation link. It still works for me...

15 Jun 2023