Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hi everyone help    

Hi everyone help

ferdiferit-16
Turkey

Hi everyone help

i need some  flash cards about countries (about 15-20 countries for 10 years old ) can you help me ? [email protected]

8 Sep 2023      

kohai
Latvia

You haven�t specified what exactly you�re looking for. Maybe these flashcards may be helpful:
or you can look for Countries Game Sets 1 - 4 in Natalia�s account. Here�s the first one: 

8 Sep 2023     

vebvibes
Indonesia

Hi ferdiferit-16 , hope this will help: http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/countries_and_nationalities/flags/TRIVIA_FLAGS_936466/

9 Sep 2023     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Have a look here
 https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=countries+and+nationalities+flashcards&id=761DCEA7153E5B2857F821E36AFE559C5F422DFB&form=IQFRBA&first=1&disoverlay=1

9 Sep 2023     

perfecctoo
Albania

I recently found myself in a tight spot, and I needed some quick cash to cover unexpected expenses. That�s when I discovered PDLoans24/7. Their process was super easy, and I was able to get a 500 dollar lan in no time. It�s a relief to know that there are options like this when you�re in a pinch.

4 Oct 2023     

fortuitous
Netherlands

Certainly! Here are some flash cards about countries suitable for 10-year-olds. Each card includes the country�s name, flag, capital, and a fun fact. Feel free to customize them further if desired:

1. Country: United States
    - Capital: Washington, D.C.
    - Fun Fact: The United States has 50 states and is home to the world�s tallest roller coaster, the Kingda Ka.

2. Country: Brazil
    - Capital: Bras�lia
    - Fun Fact: Brazil is known for its vibrant Carnival festival, colorful costumes, and samba dancing.

3. Country: Australia
    - Capital: Canberra
    - Fun Fact: Australia is home to unique animals such as kangaroos, koalas, and the Great Barrier Reef, the largest coral reef system in the world.

4. Country: Japan
    - Capital: Tokyo
    - Fun Fact: Japan is famous for its cherry blossoms, sushi, and bullet trains, which can reach speeds of up to 320 km/h (200 mph)!

5. Country: France
    - Capital: Paris
    - Fun Fact: France is renowned for the Eiffel Tower, delicious cuisine like croissants and escargots, and the Louvre Museum, housing the famous painting Mona Lisa.

6. Country: India
    - Capital: New Delhi
    - Fun Fact: India is the birthplace of yoga and is known for its diverse culture, the Taj Mahal, and spicy cuisine like curry.

7. Country: China
    - Capital: Beijing
    - Fun Fact: China is famous for the Great Wall, pandas, and its traditional celebration, the Chinese New Year.

8. Country: Canada
    - Capital: Ottawa
    - Fun Fact: Canada boasts beautiful landscapes like Niagara Falls and is the second-largest country in the world by land area.

9. Country: Egypt
    - Capital: Cairo
    - Fun Fact: Egypt is home to ancient wonders such as the pyramids and the Great Sphinx.

10. Country: Germany
    - Capital: Berlin
    - Fun Fact: Germany is known for its Oktoberfest, delicious pretzels, and iconic cars like Mercedes-Benz and BMW.

Those are all information that I can find! I hope that it is helpful!

16 Nov 2023