Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Disabled account after 3 failed attempts    

Disabled account after 3 failed attempts

vintageanime7
Algeria

The same thing happened to me. I have been a member for more than 10 years. I could not access to my old account and I lost all my points. I have tried to create new accounts with different Emails during the last three months but in vain. I have done almost everything Black Nooka did. Reading her post today, pushed me to try again to create a new account. I am so happy for this result. I wish I can restore my points too.

23 Sep 2023     

CariReguilleau
Argentina

Can anybody tell us who are the new site managers/owners because I have asked plenty of time to be able to download my own worksheets and I can�t...I lost all my work when my computer was stolen....I haven`t got any answers from anybody...Please!!! and Thank you.

27 Sep 2023     

kohai
Latvia

@CariReguilleau, I cannot answer your question about the site owners, but you can download your own worksheets if you use MS Edge. (Or use the option "Save link as..." on Google Chrome.)

@Black Nooka, In no way do I feel I would deserve your kind words. 

29 Sep 2023     

< Previous   1    2