Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Online meeting    

Online meeting

ZiadAnouar
Morocco

Online meeting

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing very well. I�m an English teacher from Morocco. Is anyone here interested to do some online meetings. I have got many levels A1 / A2 / B1 / B2. We can cooperate and work on different topics. For more information you can contact me on my Whatssapp number: +212613797935 or my gmail abbount: [email protected].
See you soon,
Youssef ATNANE 

30 Sep 2023      

burnforties
Albania

I would really like to join an online meeting to discuss more about this topic. I have sent contact information to you via gmail address. Hope to receive a response from you soon. flappy bird

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

An injunction is filed for the hair extension for the ladies. most of the people and https://thelashprofessional.com/ are combined for the pricing. Such theme is ensured for the target of the sales for the far flung areas of the world.

6 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

AI-powered custom range hoods offer unparalleled convenience in the kitchen. Imagine having a range hood that modern copper can be controlled with your voice or through a smartphone app.

6 Oct 2023