Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need of8 teaching material    

Need of8 teaching material

marzouga
Morocco

Need of8 teaching material

Hi everyone .I hope you are all doing well.I need your help ,please.could anyone send me the pdf version of the coursebook"New enterprise,student and teacher�s books B2 " ,please? Thanks in advance Here is my e-mail:[email protected]

30 Sep 2023      

UnknownStranger
Australia

Replacement of these fillings with modern tooth colored composite materials this ensures not only better white stuff in tooth extraction site aesthetics but also addresses concerns about potential health risks associated with mercury.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Patients often have to pay out-of-pocket for their medical cannabis expenses, which can be a significant financial cannabis event insurance burden. Some health insurance companies may consider covering medical cannabis if it is prescribed for a qualifying medical condition.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

They are custom-made restorations that are bonded to the tooth, preserving more natural tooth structure than lumineers teeth near me  traditional crowns. While often associated with cosmetic dentistry, dental veneers also serve a restorative purpose.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

What works for one person may not work or may have different side effects for another. It�s crucial to prioritize prevagen side effects safety and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement or medication, including Prevagen.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

When evaluating the need for roof replacement after hail damage, it�s essential to consider the long-term benefits, including Galveston, Roofing Services improved protection, energy efficiency, and peace of mind. Hail damage may not only affect the surface.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Shapes of the structures are former for all people. The injunctions of the exam and Tax experts in Tomball for the filers. The surface is implied for the joys. Value is adjusted for the ranked items for the top of the difficulties for all tax returns.

2 Oct 2023     

UnknownStranger
Australia

Formation of the paper work is announced for the terms for all people. The change of the field and security services Dallas for the individuals. Authentic work is done for the terms. Goal is pushed for the mid of the valued element and system for the use of the options for the field.

2 Oct 2023     

kwsp
United States

Hi Marzouga, As you can see, spammers troll this forum; therefore, you might want to remove your email address from your post, and ask for any respondents to send you a personal message instead. Then if you feel you can trust them after they message you, you can share your contact information. Wishing you the best, kwsp

3 Oct 2023