Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evadp75
Romania

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for the nice words you sent me regarding my last 3 worksheets (the one on adjective order, and the 2 ones on time expressions). I really appreciate it! You made me feel much more confident in my work.  THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
I also want to ask you a question. I found in a student �s book a very nice poem. In the text book it appears as an extra activity, on the topic of poetry and its message. But I realized that I could do a really nice worksheet on a grammar issue and on a vocabulary practice on this poem. I am going to give the author of the poem, and the text book it is taken from, but I will do my own activities based on it. So, what do you think? I should do it? Or people will say that it is stolen?! I repeat myself: I will only take the poem, but the activities will be mine.
Please, tell me what do you think I should do?

18 Mar 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, of course you can do it if you make your exercises. Everybody takes the texts or the songs from somewhere.

18 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

No problem! We all work on primary resources!!

18 Mar 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Go for it!

18 Mar 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Go for it!

18 Mar 2009