Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloading ourown worksheets    

Downloading ourown worksheets

abitano
Argentina

Downloading ourown worksheets

Hi, everyone!

I�ve been trying to download some of my own worksheets (as I don�t currently have them on my computer) and it�s impossible. Can anybody help?
Thank you so much in advance!

Laura 

19 Jun 2024      

douglas
United States

I just did it myself and it worked fine for me.

Go to "my printables" near your log-in info on the upper left)and then select the worksheet you want and there is a download option in the upper field. Not sure why it doesnt�t work for you, are you logged in?

Douglas 

20 Jun 2024     

CariReguilleau
Argentina

Hi Abtano (laura) I�m from Argentina and I have not been able to download my own worksheet either. I have contacted the administrator (when Victor was around) and I never got a solution. I contacted the new administrators...I�m still wating...
Whoever the administrator/s is/are., they don�t answer to our requests.
If yoy wish contact me by email and I can download your worksheets and send them to you.
Regards 
Carina 

27 Jun 2024     

bandgift
United States

Ensure your internet connection is stable. Try using a different browser or clearing cache and cookies. Verify file compatibility with your device. If issues persist, contact the website�s support team for assistance with specific download problems. basketball stars

27 Jun 2024     

CariReguilleau
Argentina

Thank you for your suggestions bandgift!! ...I have done everything you say...and there is no way to download my own contributions...My laptop was stolen a few years ago and I lost everything...Regards

28 Jun 2024     

kohai
Latvia

Right-click on "Download this worksheet" and then choose "Save link as" - the download process will start automatically.

Or use MS Edge. 

28 Jun 2024