Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with my account    

Problems with my account

Raffa777
Spain

Problems with my account

Hello, good morning. I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have another account on eslprintables, and it has been blocked because I made a mistake entering my password. It says, "Your account has been locked due to several attempts to enter your password. Please try again tomorrow," but even after waiting until the next day and correctly entering my username and password, I still get the same message and can�t access my account. Does anyone know how I could fix this or contact someone responsible for the website to resolve it? Thank you very much.

10 Aug 2024      

maryse pey�
France

The only way to reset your account is to write your problem to this link. You will be answered but don�t be in a hurry. 

10 Aug 2024     

Raffa777
Spain

Thank you so much Maryse! is [email protected] the link you say?? thanks!

10 Aug 2024     

maryse pey�
France

Yes, it is.

Just explain in a few words your problem. Then don�t forget to give them your user name and your password to let them able to reset your account.

Cheers. 

11 Aug 2024     

zippydoll
Albania

Since you�re unable to access your account, the best way to resolve this is by reaching out to ESLPrintables support directly. You can contact them via their support email, which should be listed on their website. If you can�t find the support email, try contacting them through their forum or any contact form they provide. You can visit the ESLPrintables forum to find more information or post your issue there to get help from other users or moderators. 
Scratch Geometry Dash

12 Aug 2024     

Raffa777
Spain

Thank you so much, Maryse and Zippydoll!! Finally, I got unlock my account! Thanks!!! You are very kind!

13 Aug 2024     

nassimaamine
Algeria

Ihave the same problem

21 Aug 2024     

gloomyjourney
Anguilla

I have the same problem and luckily found this guide. Thanks a lot! eggy car

22 Aug 2024     

thebestenglishteacher
Tunisia

I have the same problem