Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PALS    

PEN PALS

vanefugi
Argentina

PEN PALS

Hi everyone  
I´m a teacher at secondary school and I am looking for teachers of elementary level, who want their students to exchange letters from around the world. Please, contact me, and we can start working together! Thanks!!! 

26 Aug 2024      

erinflynn
United States

How many students do you have interested in participating? Many players of geometry dash lite want to join your class.

28 Aug 2024     

Claire Lucy
France

Hello I am teaching this a class of secondary school migrant students. They only have two hour of English a week and haven�t done English before. I am looking for a class they could send very simple letters to. It�s a small group, about 10 to 15 students. Claire - working in France

30 Aug 2024     

Tunisianlady78
Tunisia

hello i am English teacher from Tunisia , my pupils are aged 13 to 16 years old and i am interested in looking for pen pals all over the world for them if you are eager to let your students exchange letters with mine please text me

18 Sep 2024