Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problem with my account    

problem with my account

nassimaamine
Algeria

problem with my account

I can�� log in my account  nassimpoff  ,eachtime Ireceive this message "for security reasons ,you account  has been temporaly disabled after three failed login attemps. Please try again tomorrow." i� m sure about the password and i receive this message the first time  I try to log in .can anyone help,please ?

20 Sep 2024      

SarahBaum
Austria

Send an email to eslprintables email address.  This happened to me and it was sorted out, quite quickly

21 Sep 2024     

jennifer8037
Albania

Geometry Dash is a popular rhythm-based platformer game developed by Robert Topala, first released in 2013. The game is known for its challenging gameplay, where players control a square-shaped character that automatically moves forward, and they must time jumps and actions to avoid obstacles in sync with background music.https://geometrydashmx.com/

24 Sep 2024