Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Past simple and continuous    

Past simple and continuous

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Past simple and continuous

Past tenses are very visual. That is why I created the following video to explain the grammar. https://youtu.be/PzfGTwEg8iQ
I hope it will help you explain and practise the grammar. 

21 Sep 2024      

kohai
Latvia

Hello Zdenda!
Your work is great, thank you! I also visited your website and found loads of great free materials there. On the other hand, I can�t help wondering why you keep the things that don�t work anymore. E.g., I went through the page about Irregular verbs and it was a bit confusing to find out that half of the activities on the page were "out of order". I understand that�s not your fault - just some programmes have stopped working and it must be even more disappointing for you, as creating those games must have taken lots of time.

24 Sep 2024     

progressheel
United States

I recognize that this is not bitlife your responsibility; but, many programs have ceased functioning, which must be quite disheartening for you, given the considerable effort invested in developing such games.

24 Sep 2024