Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > collaborate 4 unit tests    

collaborate 4 unit tests

Richito
Spain

collaborate 4 unit tests

Any member of this community is using the above mentioned book? I work in a private English language academy and I�ve been asked to teach a student who is using this book. I�d really appreciate it if anyone could share the tests or revision material of this book with me. Send me a PM. Thanks in advanced.

23 Sep 2024      

EssaMattou
Albania

If you don�t know, Head Soccer is the game that is taking social gaming networks by storm today.

24 Sep 2024     

AmberHeard
Austria

This daily guessing game invites players to identify an animal hidden behind an image using the clues provided. Each guess gives feedback, helping to refine their attempts until they find the correct answer. adoptle delivers an entertaining experience for puzzle lovers while promoting learning. With new challenges every day, players can test their skills and discover intriguing facts about a variety of animals.

26 Sep 2024