Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A mistake in the title of my worksheets about Optical Illusions! Sorry!    

A mistake in the title of my worksheets about Optical Illusions! Sorry!

frenchfrog
France

A mistake in the title of my worksheets about Optical Illusions! Sorry!

First I would like to thank all the members who downloaded my worksheets and/or powerpoints (especially those who left a comment!Wink)

I made a mistake in the title (Thank you Silke for noticing it!). It should be Methodoly and PractiCe. At first I had 2 parts in mind (Methodology + (Time to) Practise!), then I decided to make one title and forgot to change (AND has to link two nouns!!). I have always found this word very confusing because the verb is �practise � in British English and �practice � in American English. But the noun is �practice � in both languages.

It is a little bit different with the powerpoints, you can leave "practise" but maybe an exclamation mark should be added to make it a real imperative!

By the way, I did this activity using the powerpoint version with my students yesterday. They loved the pictures, they could not believe their eyes, they laughed, they were frustrated sometimes because they could not see what their friends saw. It was really great!

19 Mar 2009