Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > again, and again, and again....    

again, and again, and again....

borna
Croatia

again, and again, and again....

This worksheet is getting points today,

and it is stolen from me, reported yesterday, and it really hurts, because I �m always ready to send my work by e-mail, and help the new members, but really people, stealing worksheets from others and posting it as your own is not the way to get points and become a premium member! I know people are downloading it today because for many it is free od charge, but it is not fair!

Sasa

19 Mar 2009      

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Borna I have just downloaded your ws, not this one here which was stolenAngry. Keep up the great work

Morganalin

19 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

As I said earlier this morning, reporting about stolen worksheets has its pros and cons. The pro is that others learn about it, but the con is that the newcomers with no points learn about it and get an idea that they could do something like that themselves. There must be a way ... 

19 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

Tie them to the lashing post!!!

(they are pirates, that �s how pirates were punished)

19 Mar 2009