Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Articles from the net    

Articles from the net

zoretta
Italy

Articles from the net

mmmm
I was wondering...I �m praparing this text for today �s private lesson...I �ve taken the text from foreign affairs and it �s about Guantanamo and about habeas corpus...
I also made a vocabulary in English to explain difficult words in the text and i added an explanation about habeas corpus too...do you think i can upload it? I was thinking to see how it goes today and then add some ideas in order to make student discuss about this important theme...However, translating and making up the all thing was such a long work :)
What do you think?
Is it possible to upload an article taken from the net, eventhough I �ve prepared
some activities about it?

Thanks in advance

Claudia!

19 Mar 2009      

genzianella
Italy

Zoretta, I can �t wait to download your contribution!! Yes, I think you can upload an article taken from the net, as long as you include some activitie you have created to go with it. After all, when working on a text, we all have to rely on sources taken elsewhere (newspapers, internet and the like), don �t we? The exercise in the activity we organize around the text!

19 Mar 2009