Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems with points    

Problems with points

victor
Spain

Problems with points

I�m really sorry Disapprove. I�ve caused such a terrible mess!
It seems that this new points system is not working properly.
I�ve restored the previous system: points will be given to you immediately when someone downloads your worksheets or powerpoints.
Tomorrow I�ll do my best to give the points to all those users who are still waiting for them. Now it is too late here in Spain. I must go to sleeep.
I thought that it was a good idea, but it seems that it doesn�t work.
Sorry, sorry, sorry.Cry

7 Oct 2008      

mfzmoura
Brazil

No problems, Victor! I was just worried about having done something wrong! Now I�m kind relieved hahaha Everything is gonna be alright as long as you give my points because I do want to download many interesting stuff I�ve found here :D!
By the way, congratulations for this website. It�s amazing!

7 Oct 2008     

r.a.i.n
Saudi Arabia

Thanks alot, you are a great person.
Don�t forget to give me the precious points.  Heart

p.s: I�t is late her in K.S.A  3:30 a.m & I�m  going crazy for my  points

BIG & HUGE THANKS Embarrassed

7 Oct 2008     

marta73
Spain

Don�t worry, V�ctor and thanks for your effort and for your time. Go to sleep,mate. It�s nearly 3 a.m!

7 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Gidday Victor,

Sorry it didn�t work - I thought it was a brilliant idea.  Unfortuanetly some people are unable to read instructions or look on the forum for one of the million replys to the same question.  Seems insane - but seems people would rather ask the same question a million times rather than use all of the multitudes of ways to find out what was happening with their points. 

Maybe a gigantic sign that covers up the whole page might have informed people...
But seriously it was really pleasant to have a few days with no complaints of stolen worksheets - even if it meant we had to wade through the requests for points instead. 

I am sure the thought of someone downloading 30 - 60 worksheets on the back of a stolen worksheet we can live with as long as you are able to get some sleep! 

Thank you for all of the hardwork you put in.  I love your website.  Sorry for the earlier sarcasm - but seriously it became so rediculous I was laughing at it - I can�t even imagine the effect it had on you who had to deal with each and every upset person.  I really do hope these same people that were upset over �missing� points don�t start complaining about stolen worksheets!

Good night, have a wonderful Tuesday.

7 Oct 2008     

cely
Argentina

Don�t worry Victor!, I thought I had done something wrong with one of my worksheets.
  I�m not worried for the points, so for me whatever you decide will be ok.
AND AGAIN : THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR EFFORT!  YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON!!

7 Oct 2008     

zorita
Argentina

No problem Victor!, I thought I had done something wrong.

Again and again Thanks a million for this amazing website, for your time effort and patience!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a wonderful person!!!!!    Smile

7 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Just a big THANK YOU for always trying to cater for our needs! If there is anything WE can do to help YOU, just ask!
Frenchfrog

7 Oct 2008     

domnitza
Romania

Dear Victor,

do not worry! Those who make mistakes are those who care and strive for the best. And we all thank you for everything you do.
Thumbs Up

7 Oct 2008     

fayefaye
Canada

Dear Victor,
Mere words cannot show my gratitiude to your great effort creating this site for promoting the teaching and learning of English. Clap
Though I treasure a great deal and keep counting the number of my hard earned points, I support your recent decision of letting us wait two days before getting our additional points. It�s unfair to us who have spent hours in front of the pc preparing for our worksheets while those just prey on others� sweat and tears to earn hundreds of points.
However, I totally understand how the newcomers feel. A few months ago, after I uploaded my first worksheet, I kept monitoring the number of downloading activities whenever I had the chance to come near to my pc. The marvellous worksheets available here were so attractive. I couldn�t wait another minute to explore the vast fascinating FREE resources. Let me congratulate and thank you and those who help to make this site a success again.Clap
It seems I�m contradicting myself. Anyway, I support you whatever move you are going to take.

Best Redards,
Faye

7 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

Hello Victor - you are doing a great job here! Thank you so much for all your efforts! Clap
I agree with Vickiii that it was actually nice not to see lots of complaints about stolen worksheets. There was something soothing about that, though I wondered about the amount of work that must have caused you additionally.
Now I suppose we all just have to help reporting stolen worksheets and as frenchfrog said - if we can help you, let us know.

Fetfet - I think you are contradicting yourself - in a nice way. Wink If you put in a lot of work into your worksheets, then the resources you are able to download here aren�t free. You�ve earned them.

7 Oct 2008     

1    2    Next >