Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Seasons    

Seasons

Damielle
Argentina

Seasons

In my country is the begining of autumn, a very hot autumn, indeed. The temperature is similar to summer and the weather forecast says that we are going to have some more hot days. So I really don �t know  what to say...

What´s the weather like in your country??

22 Mar 2009      

les*
Mexico

here in mexico today is the beginning of spring and it was really hot.

Everyone was wearing flip flops, shorts and dresses even though the seasons are not diferent from each other, because in winter we can have sunny days (35 degrees or so and cold days in summer) but im happy for the spring!

22 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Yes Danielle, It seems winter will take forever to arrive since we are not even getting autum close...

We still wearing skirts, shorts, tops, zandals, sunglasses, it looks like summer and thank God I live near the beach so the summer breeze still waking me up in the morning.

Though I kind of need winter already. Its my favourite season.

Miss Melissa. Hug

22 Mar 2009     

donapeter
Romania

well...Damielle...I think you �re lucky to have such a great, warm weather.It �s cold in Romania, and here, in the city where I live, we have almost 6 months of winter. Cry The mountains are still white.
I �m waiting for the summer!
Dona

22 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Well damielle, Spring has started for us and I �m very glad. It �s one of my favourite seasons.

A nice Spring to you all!
Hugs,

mena

Recados e Imagens - Flores - Orkut

22 Mar 2009     

piretraig
Estonia

According to calender it is the beginning of spring, but the reality is, that there is snow everywhere. I don �t like Estonian winter. It seems that it lasts 6 months- from October/November until March/April. Estonians say that we only have one season left-a bad skiing weather :) �We used to have 4 beautiful seasons, but now when the climate is changing we never know what to expect. The only thing we know is-we have to travel to south to see the sun :P

22 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

My country , Turkey, is an invaluable diamond for 4 seasons...Thanks to it , we can enjoy each season equally :) Hope to see you here...

22 Mar 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

In Lithuania (Vilnius) it is sunny, but windy. Today is +1 and there is some snow on the ground. So we still have to wear warm coats and  boots.

22 Mar 2009     

vairor2
Italy

In the north of Italy...Spring has arrived.....today it �s sunny, with blue skies  and not a cloud in sight, but there �s a cold air.... so we still have to wear warm clothes!!Big smile 

22 Mar 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Here in the European part of Russia spring is in the air but not on the thermometre - the forecast says it �ll be -10 C this evening... And i �m just longing for spring to come!

22 Mar 2009