Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The 2009 Macmillan online seminar    

The 2009 Macmillan online seminar

HARIM
Morocco

I�m pleased to let you know about the launch this week of the 2009 Macmillan Interactive Webinars(online seminar) season. . You�ll be able to watch the live video of the presenter, along with their slides, and even ask them questions via a chat facility. You can view these online, directly in your web browser. And the best part � they are all 100% free to view. To view the timetable, and to register for the webinars,here�s a link http://www.macmillanenglish.com/BlankTemplate.aspx?id=43108

:Registration will start from Monday 23rd March

Have a nice Sunday

Harim

22 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

great , thanks a lot harim

22 Mar 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Oh, thanks a lot - I �m so lucky - Wednesdays are my methodical days so I �ll be able to enjoy all the seminars!�Smile

22 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much Harim for this precious piece of information!! I �ll be looking forward to participating in it! Hope I don �t have a meeting on that day!

Have a nice Sunday!
mena

22 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Thanks harim,

I hope I can attend some... I �ll have to check the time difference & my work schedule!

You �re a gem!

22 Mar 2009     

joebcn
Andorra

Thanks a lot Harim,

I�ll register on Monday and I hope it is a nice experience.

Joe
Big smile

22 Mar 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

Great news, Harim! Thanks a lot for sharing!!! I �ll certainly register and spread the news among my colleagues!

All the best,

Marcia

22 Mar 2009