Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Getting points from your work    

Getting points from your work

wilwarin32
Argentina

Getting points from your work

Hi, dear all...
I wouldn �t like to be argumentative, but today, when I was downloading some worksheets for free - since I finally got more than thirty points (thank you all!)-, I was shocked to find out that someone has uploaded some images and is begging for his/her worksheets to be downloaded... and some users have done so! I mean, I feel that I worked to make my worksheets as good as I could, they mightn �t be great, but It took some of free time making them. No wonder why we �ll need another server soon. Just felt I had to say it...
Hugs,

24 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

Hİ..If you had read the posts, you would have read that the same issue was discussed...

by the way it is her or his choice...not begging...

24 Mar 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

First, thanks for the information, I hadn �t read the posts -sorry I didn �t have the time to do so, but now I have. Then, as regards being begging or a choice, I think it �s just a matter of points of view.  By  the way, your worksheets and powerpoints are great! 

24 Mar 2009