Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I can īt upload any worksheet    

I can īt upload any worksheet

Patricia Elvira
Perú

I can īt upload any worksheet

Hi! It īs the first time I use this board.My problem is that I can īt upload any worksheet.I was trying and trying but there īs an error on the server. I īm waiting and waiting for weeks but nothing happen.I thought that was my computer but it īs not.I used my brother īs computer and the same.What can I do? Thanks.
SmileGood night.

25 Mar 2009      

ESL
United States

this seems to be a daily on-going problem. I cannot download anything either.

25 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Strange, I haven īt had any problems with things here. Could there also be an issue with your internet connectivity?

Sometimes defaults in programs (like Explorer, Firefox & other browsers for example) cause a ītime out� to occur before your computer has finished accessing the right info from the internet. This means that if your internet access is slow or delayed then the default behaviour happens & the browser stops trying to access a site & reports an error.

25 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Re refreshing a page in a browser:

Refreshing the page resets the default timer (in most instances). It may also refresh the cache (depending on your browser settings).
 If a page is under maintenance or there is a programming error, it may have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

Go back to the previous page:

this will access the information that is in your browser īs temporary memory storage (in most cases) so you aren īt really accessing the internet in the same way that you do when going to a new page.

More information:

this usually has some mumbo jumbo related to my descriptions.

By the way, I īm actually a tertiary qualified programmer (amongst other things)

Last point - īMiss ESL o fIllinois� there is no need to shout by using huge fonts!

Cheers,
AB

25 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

Could it be that your files are too large?

25 Mar 2009     

Patricia Elvira
Perú

Many thanks for your replies.I have read recently because I was in the hospital these days.I missed this wonderful website and all of you.
thanks God,
thanks family,
thanks my new friend around the world.
I īm here again.

28 Mar 2009     

Patricia Elvira
Perú

Many thanks for your replies.I have read recently because I was in the hospital these days.I missed this wonderful website and all of you.
thanks God,
thanks family,
thanks my new friend around the world.
I īm here again.

28 Mar 2009