Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Nasty comments from teachers for REPORTING STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!    

Nasty comments from teachers for REPORTING STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!

Paree
India

Nasty comments from teachers for REPORTING STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!

Dear All,

I feel very upset for reporting few Stolen Worksheets.... I didn �t know the background could be copied and reused. I apologize for that. But for 1 worksheet I had given the weblink as well which was overlooked by all the teacher �s passing Nasty remarks.

I thought we must Report any type of misuse........

Thanks

25 Mar 2009      

Paree
India

Thanks to Victor for removing the Worksheet......

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=201508#thetop (copied)

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/esl/eslsubverb.html   (Orignal)

25 Mar 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

I totally agree with you, I sent a ws and the next day someone sent another one using my ws, I said it was stolen and another teacher said: dear you should apologize!!!! Go figure!!! and I am supposed to  be saying I am sorry. No way Jose!!! I don �t think so!!!

25 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Can we do that?? I mean can I use another worksheet as a template for a new one???

In my opinion it �s not fair to use another member �s worksheet to make my own. It takes a lot of time and implies a lot of hard work to design a printable so I see that is unfair to take it and prepare mine. One day I saw one person asking to use a worksheet pictures to do a new one. She got several answers suggesting her to  search them on the web. The reason??? It took the original author a considerable time to get them so the new user had to do the same. What about the worksheet template???

Why not having the pleasure of creating something original?? At least that person should ask for permission to do so.

25 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

My view is:  get permission from the original "creator" first and let us know in the description that you did.

25 Mar 2009     

Paree
India

Thanks to you all..... for reassuring me.....

26 Mar 2009