Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English-speaking countries    

English-speaking countries

Anaisvi
Spain

English-speaking countries

Hi dear Collegues!

I �m preparing a lesson about the importance of English in the world and English-speaking countries and I desperately need some kind of videos or listening materials. It �s supposed that there are a lot activities on the internet but I just can �t find something appropriate for a pre-intermediate/intermediate level. Could you please help me?

Thanks!!!

thanksfortheadd58.gif

25 Mar 2009      

wolfy
Chile

Here �s a link to Japanease people learning English with Obama (from the BBC News site)

26 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Check these two links - they are from the same site.

Also, on this post there are some other useful & interesting links to sound files of different types of English.

Cheers,
AB

p.s. here are a couple of other interesting sites:

I have a poster I made with the flags & names of many different countries around the world. If you would like a copy, please pm me with your email address. It�s not a professional poster but my students enjoyed it.

26 Mar 2009     

Anaisvi
Spain

Thanks a lot!!!

If you need anything, just tell me!

Kisses,

Anais

26 Mar 2009