Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > This is very strange... Please help. =(    

This is very strange... Please help. =(

Nur287
Brunei Darussalam

This is very strange... Please help. =(

I �ve just uploaded a worksheet:

However, the problem is that there are only 2 pages showing in the preview when there are supposed to be three pages (the second page is missing). I have tried uploading the document several times. I also tried deleting it and reuploading the worksheet but the preview still shows two pages.

Does anyone know what could be the problem here and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you in advance! =)

26 Mar 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, Nur
Sometimes things like this happen; try to download it yourself and check if you get the three pages. If you do, it is ok, just write in the comments something explaining that there are 3 pages, though people can only see two.
Good luck.
olindalima

26 Mar 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Nur. it happened the same to me this week. The ws had two pages but it only showed one. I downloaded my own ws and I checked  that the second one was there. I explained the situation in the comments.
Don �t worry with that
Morganalin

26 Mar 2009     

Nur287
Brunei Darussalam

Hi Olindalima,

Thanks for the suggestion and help. Yep, I tried downloading it and yes, all three pages were still intact. =)

Good day! ; )

26 Mar 2009     

Nur287
Brunei Darussalam

And thank you to you too, Morganalin! ^^,

26 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Try changing the font of the text "The Tale of Five Bottles" on the third page.
Explanation.
It appears the server doesn �t have that font (Harrington) and is using another in it �s place. �The other font changes the size of the text and messes things up.

26 Mar 2009