Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Don īt forget....    

Don īt forget....

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Don īt forget....

At 2 o īclock a.m. we īll have to change our alarm clocks, dvd players, watches, etc. to 3 o īclock which means we īre going to lose one hour sleep!!!!! Cry

On the other hand, at least here in Spain, it īll get dark at 8 o īclock p.m. instead of 7 o īclock which is not bad Smile

28 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Oh, my dear Mar, We have already suffered that change. WackoThanks God, we went back to the real time again.

29 Mar 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

My dear Mar,
I don īt mean to make fun of you, but we still have one week before changing our time. 

but, next weekend

We won īt have another choice.
I don īt like daylight saving time!! CryCry
I get up at 5:00 a.m., that means it will be 4:00.

29 Mar 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Wot īs all this about changing time.  Here in Malaysia we don īt mess about with such trifling things, the time is the same all year round, the weather īs the same all year round, the traffic īs the same all year round.  Pretty much the same all year round s īpose.

29 Mar 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Logos, I would not go as far as trifling. There were actually good reasons to start that. I suggest you check this website:

29 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Logos - hahahaha! It īs the same here in Japan (except for the weather bit!)

29 Mar 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Logos, that was good! I wish I lived in Malaysia...

29 Mar 2009