Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ways to praise a child    

Ways to praise a child

Damielle
Argentina

Ways to praise a child

Both parents and teachers should consider prasing as very important in the child´s personality development...

If you want it in the original poster size (I have reduced it here) , send me an e-mail.

I´ll send the poster to all the people who have asked for it. Nevertheless, I didn´t realize before that I had the link for it. here you have different versions of the same poster:

Right click on them and just save them in your computer.

29 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear amely, Victor has adviced not to post our e-mail addresses here because it favours "fishing" and "spam"

29 Mar 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Awesome, fantastic, outstanding..........

29 Mar 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Damielle,
how are you? You are always so active sharing, making us laugh... Thanks a lot for this fantastic poster!! Could I have the original one, please? Thanks a lot in advance!!
A big hug!
INMA ALC�ZAR

29 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Fantastic poster and I definitely want a copy damielle if you don �t mind. Urpillay we have missed you here lately. glad you �ve joined us again.

29 Mar 2009     

tichorsergio
Mexico

Hello there,

Please, share it with me! It �s so nice. Thanks a lot.

29 Mar 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

Could you send me the original please???
thank you damielle

29 Mar 2009     

SaNdRiTSs
Chile

THAT �S GREAT!!!!!

COULD YOU SEND ME THE ORIGINAL PLEASE..???,,,and the other versions???????

thankss!!!! awesome!!!   =)

29 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

I would like it to!!!!!

29 Mar 2009     

shanice
Singapore

Hi Damielle, this is great. Yeah. Students need our constant praises to serve as a positive reinforcement. They will be more motivated to learn.Thumbs Up

29 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Damielle inspired me to look for posters of this kind for you. believe or not the poster damielle has posted here costs from $10-$20 dollars. This link is dedicated to our dear damielle for being fun and inspirational.

29 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >