Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points    

Fabione
Brazil

Victor, Where are the points I�ve earned since last Friday when people have been downloading my new worksheets?

9 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Fabione,
I know it is a truly original idea - but occasionally you may want to check the message board, Ask for Help, and report errors boards - there are often other people asking the same question - and Victor has often already answered the same question.  To help you out I have posted Victor�s earlier message below:

MISSING POINTS - Posted earlier today by Victor

ALL THOSE USERS WITH MISSING POINTS, PLEASE GO TO THIS PAGE AND ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THIS PAGE WILL UPDATE YOUR POINTS ACCORDING TO THE SUM OF ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS (PRINTABLES, POWERPOINTS AND ONLINE EXERCISES).
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Thank you Victor for solving the problem.  You are wonderfully quick to respond to peoples concerns as usual.  Hug 

9 Oct 2008