Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to share another poster with you...    

Just to share another poster with you...

Damielle
Argentina

Just to share another poster with you...

I �ve just found this poster and I �m printing it for my classroom. I love it because, I think, it �s appropriate to talk about a discipline issue I �ve recently been talking about with my class.

If you want to get it in its original size, I �m providing the link. There lots of them and all are very interesting!!!

PD: sorry for the size but it can´t be read in a smaller size!!!

30 Mar 2009      

meuge
Argentina

Thank you Damielle!
You are a treasure hunter!!!
It �s a great site ...

See you!!!!!

30 Mar 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Lovely poster again, thanks for sharing !!!                                                                 

30 Mar 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

thanks for the link.
 this is a very interesting topic since we should also work on values in the developing of the whole person. this is a well known web page that  you can download worksheets about values http://www.english-adventure.net/teachers/spotlight.html

enjoy the week!  SEIZE THE DAY!
PAULASmile

30 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dami, thanks, a great link, in fact.
And as pauguzman says Size the day, CARPE DIEM, but wait for Friday, it is betterThumbs Up
Check your email

30 Mar 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I know it is a joke what you do everyday about " it �s Monday again...thanks it �s Friday.." and things like that. What I �ve tried to say by "Carpe Diem" is that we should enjoy each day though the hard work, smile and think positively( not only at weekends!)
PAULA

31 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hey Paula, we understood what you said pretty well and that you are being positive.  I think that Olinda is joking about that "carpen diem". I would say that she means that it �s better to seize the day on Friday than on Monday. Am I mistaken Olinda?

31 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you for this treasure. its great find.

31 Mar 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Smile Hi my dear damielle!! What a nice poster!

Honesty is an essential value whatever your job is, but I �d say it is even more important for us, teachers, since we deal with children and they can see right through us, for they have this tremendous capacity to see what we think  cannot be seen .

Have a good night.
Hugs,
mena

31 Mar 2009     

moniq2
Mexico

Hi, I just want to say that is really a great material for ourselves too.....

31 Mar 2009