Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English for Tourism    

English for Tourism

martuccia
Poland

English for Tourism

Hello there!

First of all, thanks to all of you for your great materials and contributions you make, I visit this website everyday and I am addicted to your wonderful works!:)

I�d like to ask you for help as I noticed you are so supportive and helpful here at the forum. I am writing a  master thesis on ESP - English for Tourism.  I  have got many materials but all of them are connected with ESP as general.
I can�t find anything about TOURISM. I mean, there are lots of lesson materials if you search for them online, but I need some reliable methodology articles. I found an ESP journal online but you have to pay to enter. Can you suggest me some other websites to visit? Please help me because all I going mad and spending too much time searching and then I feel so pathetic I couldn�t find anything.

Thanks in advance,

kisses :**

martuccia

9 Oct 2008      

borna
Croatia

Dear martuccia,

I have a lot of worksheets on hotel and catering industry, you can download them or contact me on [email protected] and I�ll send the ones that were too big to upaload.

Sasa

Hug

9 Oct 2008     

martuccia
Poland

Thanks a lot, but I don�t need worksheets for lessons...:( I need some methodology articles written by linguists on ESP - for Tourism. I can�t find anything useful. ;(

9 Oct 2008