Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > NO COMMENTS ??    

NO COMMENTS ??

Makigi
Croatia

NO COMMENTS ??

Yesterday I wasn�t able to be online, so today I searched all the yesterday�s worksheets but not one has got a comment! I sent one comment and it didn�t appear . �I really think being able to see other people�s comments is very useful, cos u can see if something has been stolen or scanned, and later on you can also see if u have already dowloaded the worksheet or not.�

I don�t understand what�s wrong..

:(

9 Oct 2008      

Makigi
Croatia

ALL THE COMMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED!!

Can anyone tell me what�s happening? I have just checked my worksheets and all the comments people wrote are not there anymore..

9 Oct 2008     

Makigi
Croatia

ALL THE COMMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED!!

Can anyone tell me what�s happening? I have just checked my worksheets and all the comments people wrote are not there anymore..

9 Oct 2008     

yetigumboots
Germany

Oh No!!!!! I just checked mine too and all the comments have gone. (not that I get many) This is the way I keep in touch with a few of you, so please Victor is there a way of getting them back???

9 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

See the following post: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=603Wink
Frenchfrog

9 Oct 2008