Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > why dont we have our e-magazine??? SO LETS DO IT!!!    

why dont we have our e-magazine??? SO LETS DO IT!!!

karinadebard
Argentina

What a fantastic idea! And I really like your sample, too :-)

1 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

It is so creative...I liked it...  But I have doubts too.. who will prepare and who will be the readers...

1 Apr 2009     

urpillay
Spain

The love the idea, I think it �s really creative but of course, we need Victor �s opinion... Tell me when you know more about it, please!

INMA ALC�ZAR

http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com

2 Apr 2009     

fkiraz83
Turkey

I �ve sent a message to Victor. Im wating for the answer. But ı think that ,first of all, we have to check our host as Victor said before.

I m glad to read your wonderful messages. If Victor agrees with us, we can desing our more professional pages  and cover too.

I have some ideas about content as I said above; If our prject will be accepted, I will explain the details.

Thanks again..

2 Apr 2009     

fkiraz83
Turkey

http://www.finaldilkursu.com/esland/Default.html it is the sample style of our possible magazine. I hope Victor will agree with us...

2 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

how about putting a tutorial on so we can learn how to make one of those with our students.  What  a fantastic concept.

6 Apr 2009     

fkiraz83
Turkey

I havent received anything form Victor yet.

8 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2