Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > converting MP3 into WAVE    

converting MP3 into WAVE

cheezels
New Zealand

converting MP3 into WAVE

Hi everyone, I have not been around for a while, have actually been in bed for around 12 days with a virus! I really have missed ESLprintables!!!!But have ventured out from my duvet today as I am going to try to teach a class tonight and I need to convert my MP3 songs into WAVE format so I can burn a CD to take to class. (I have usually just taken my MP3 player and speakers but my speakers are getting ruined from lugging them around)

I have googled of course and there are loads... but I would prefer to hear from anyone who actually knows of a program (free download) that is easy to download and use :-)

Any advice?
Tongue

2 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Sorry I can �t help you with you �re question.

ButWelcome Back I hope you are feeling much better.

Big Hug  Barbara

2 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

All I can say is that these Swedish bugs are mighty! I have not been sick in YEARS. I feel a lot better but I cannot hear... I am still completely blocked in my ears... so tonight �s class will be interesting.. as I also cannot tell how loud I am talking...
The plus side is that I got some very very strong medicine (with morphine!!) so while at least I felt rubbish I was sleeping like a baby....Smile

2 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi cheezels!

I like something called CDex. Here �s their website: http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/

There is fairly comprehensive info there too. I have several different programs for many different purposes but this one is versatile & easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cheers,
AB

2 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Thumbs Up
Thanks!

2 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

No worries cobber!

Thumbs Up

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I had to look up COBBER in the dict. 
 I just learned a new word,  thanks cobber.
Have A Nice Day.

2 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

crickey Cheezels - sounds like a right rotter of a bug!

hope you improve nice and quickly now - although why you are teaching when just dragging butt from your deathbed is beyond me!!!

take care - AB is so aussie <cobber> - yet uses a kiwi call sign... how ironic LOL

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Crickey Vicki, didn �t your mom teach you not to use the Lord´s name in vain. I am leaving my computer now before I get NEW WORD OVERLOAD. Bye guys

2 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Thanks guys... unfortunately I get paid per teaching hour in front of class... sad but true.. and I work for 3 different education places (and it �s still not full time work!!!!!) So with so many days out of action, all unpaid as well.....I don �t feel sick enough to stay home... and who needs ears anyway right? It �s a conversation class tonight so I have paired activities and small group activities planned with a song in the middle... so even though I can �t hear (imagine putting big thick earmuffs on...) I intend to speak as little as possible and nod a lot Big smile I think I just might be able to pull it off.....

2 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Vickiii - Actually, it �s the other way round - Kiwis must have stolen it from us. There was a lot of influence from Australia to NZ in the early days - possibly even more so than from the UK in language development very early on in the colonial era.

But us colonials gotta stick together, eh! (but not necessarily like velcro to sheep...) Wink

2 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >