Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > THE BOY IN STRIPED PYJAMAS    

THE BOY IN STRIPED PYJAMAS

maikacaceres
Spain

THE BOY IN STRIPED PYJAMAS

I �ve read the book with 17-year-olds. Each week, I gave them a sheet with vocabulary definitions of difficult words and some questions we later discussed in class. Each week we read 2 chapters. Then, we watched the film (2 lessons) in English + English subtitles. Finally, I made them a test comparing both. I have all the material and I don �t mind sharing but IT �S 11 pages. I �m relativelly new and have seen some of you divide material in different parts. What shall I do? Is it possible to send a word.doc that size. Maika

2 Apr 2009      

alien boy
Japan

If it �s mainly text then 11 pages is not a problem. If there are a lot of images you �ll need to do a little work. I �ve managed to upload 10 pages with no problem.
Search �tutorial � under worksheets & you �ll get some useful info. Search �file size � or �reduce � in the forum topics & you �ll also get some good tips.
Good luck!

2 Apr 2009