Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Conversation Books/Material    

Conversation Books/Material

purrfectenglish
Brazil

Conversation Books/Material

Hello friends from ESLPrintables! Big smile

I have been teaching English to a 16 years old girl, and she �d like to have conversation classes now, because she has finished Cutting edge Advanced. Could you recommend me any book/material for this level? Let me know if there �s any interesting book, colorful, with good topics. I need help, because here in Brazil there �s a book, Ideas and Issues, but it really really boring!! please, help me! ;)
Thank you all!!

2 Apr 2009      

jonawar
United Kingdom

You could try using the lesson plans from the excellent "Breaking News English" website.

2 Apr 2009     

purrfectenglish
Brazil

Oh yeah, thanks jonawar!!

I �ll check the website, thanks a lot!!

But even so, if someone knows any books for conversartion class, please let me know, it �s a teenager who needs to have a book to take it seriously!

Thanks everybody!! Still wainting for suggestions... ;)

2 Apr 2009     

Brainteaser
United Kingdom

I quite like "Speaking Extra" published by Cambridge University Press. It�s a resource book. You could also try "FCE Listening and Speaking Skills" ISBN 9781903128671.

Hope this helps.

2 Apr 2009