Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HOLIDAYS    

HOLIDAYS

teacherlupe
Spain

HOLIDAYS

hello everybody,

In Spain  We are on holidays, Easter holidays and I have to say see you on 10 days. Now I am going to rest withouth computer and work and in my small village I am going to spend my days walking and breathing.

LOL See you in ten days,

Guadalupe

2 Apr 2009      

Montypython
France

Enjoy your holidays and computer-free days!!!!!! Smile

see you in 10 days!!!! Wink

Monty

2 Apr 2009     

annastepien25
Poland

Lucky you:)

2 Apr 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

I spent a year of college in Sevilla and I remember Semana Santa and Feria.  What a ride!  Hope you enjoy it!

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Vacation 2                  Have a great vacation.  Enjoy. 

2 Apr 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

I start my holidays next Tuesday for two weeks !!!And I can �t wait. I �m going to England for a few days. We are visiting the Lake District (Wordsworth �s birthplace) and Haworth (The Brontes � birthplace). We are even visiting Top Withens, which is supposed to be the setting for Wuthering Heights. We are feeling very romantic, je je. Anyway, teacherlupe, disfruta de un descanso merecido. Yo lo voy a hacer.

Inma

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I �m on vacation until April 19th - but I have a lot of Spring cleaning to do before I can have some fun.

2 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY !!!! TO ALL THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO CAN GO AWAY!!!!

2 Apr 2009