Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Good News!!! My student is saved!!!    

The Good News!!! My student is saved!!!

Nebal
Lebanon

The Good News!!! My student is saved!!!

Hi everybody,
I haven �t told u what happened to the abused child in my class.
Remember when I told u that I �ll take action. Well, the headmaster of the school talked to me again, and promised me to help the child. He sent after the child �s parents, talked to them, and had a deal . The father promised not to abuse his child ever again, and if he did, he will be reported to the police. That was the deal. Well, the headmaster didn �t tell me about the details of the deal, but comforted me that my student is safe.
I asked my student about his father, and the way he �s treating him lately. Well, the child seemed happy and satisfied with his new situation.

I hope they told me the truth. I �m watching but from a distance. I �ll never stop until I �m sure the boy is alright. We �ll seeeeeeeeee!!!

Great thanks for all the teachers here who pitied my boy, appreciated the horrible situation, and filled me with their kindness and valuable advice.

A Proud happy teacher,
Nebal

3 Apr 2009      

Paree
India

Kudos!!!!

3 Apr 2009     

Daiane
Brazil

What a horrible situation!!!! Thanks God if it �s really solved. It would be difficult for you but you should be calm because you �ve aready done what �s possible as a teacher. I start to think how much I know about my students and how I can help them if they need.

It �s a opportunity to every teacher think.

Good luck and God bless you and your student.

3 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

What a relief that must be to you. I know that I would be exactly like you right now. Happy, yet sort of wary too... I hope the child stays safe... also you did a wonderful thing by doing trying to do something about his horrible situation.

Hugs - you deserve it! Hug

3 Apr 2009     

Mariethe House
France

that �s what you deserve for your good and courageous action! 

3 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So happy to hear the good news! You �re right to carry on "watching" because this story doesn �t have a happy end yet, but rather a happy, optimistic beginning... It �s wonderful that you care so much, you are this kid �s true angel.
Have a lovely weekend,
All the best,
Aimee

3 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I �m really happy too!!!
Be optimistic.. everithing is goint to change!!! Thumbs Up

3 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

What A Relief
  - I �m happy for you and the boy.   

3 Apr 2009     

masia
Poland

nebal - what wonderful news!! i �m very happy that action was taken as i was rather worried as to what had happened.

lovely to hear that we are not passive and react when things start going wrong and you didn �t let it spiral out of control!! well done! and so happy to hear it �s going well so far, fingers crossed it shall never happen again.

3 Apr 2009